[DeTomaso] Revson front spoiler

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Fri Feb 19 18:59:47 EST 2021

I think Steve Lisa may have one.  As I recall there was an original Mind
Train brochure in a notebook with many other historical elements that I
gave him as part of the sale of 5533.

:)
Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
Spokane County ARES-RACES-ACS EC/RO
https://w7tsc.org
https://www.teampanteraracing.com