[DeTomaso] pushrod length

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 17 19:24:54 EST 2021

 Oops!  Guess I was a little late to the party.  Everyone else already suggested this.  :)

    On Wednesday, February 17, 2021, 04:20:30 PM PST, Garth Rodericks <garth_rodericks at yahoo.com> wrote:

 As Julian suggested, it's simple to make a tool...   Just use a tubing cutter to cut one of the old pushrods in half, tap the inside of each half and use a short length of threaded rod with a couple of small jam nuts.  They can rotate the engine sot he pushrod moves through it's entire stroke and adjust the pushrod length until they find the optimum length to properly center/seat atop the valve tip.