[DeTomaso] Anyone flying to Europe from the US ?

Patrick HALS patrickhals at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 03:17:30 EST 2021

That's a great idea Larry !
Thank you so much, you make my day !
As the borders AND the restaurants and bars are closed over here ( Belgium
) , I 'll try to find a way to sneak out of my devastated country.
Swimming, indeed, is an option
Best
Pat
Candy 2862 - ADA 9628

Le mer. 10 févr. 2021 à 23:56, Larry Stock <larrys at panteraparts.com> a
écrit :

> Patrick,
> Each box is 9"X15"X28" and weighs a tremendous 6 pounds each, so it's all
> density weighted for that precious Air cargo space.
> Buy a round trip  ticket for about the same price and I'll buy you lunch.
> It will be good to see you again.
> Larry
>
> On 2/10/21, 12:20 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Patrick HALS" <
> detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of
> patrickhals at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>        Hi all !A
>        I have ordered some ( light ) parts from Larry Stock recently, but
> the
>        shipping chargesA are huge, and the delay is long.A
>        USPS does not provide a good recent experience either .
>        So, I was wondering if one of you would be flying to EuropeA  in the
>        coming weeks, and could carry my stuff.
>        Shipping is twice as expensive as the parts'priceA !A
>        Thank you !A
>        Pat
>        Candy 2862 - ADA 9628
>
>     To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.)
> use the links above.
>
>     Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any
> the archiving of list messages.

-------------- next part --------------
   That's a great idea Larry !A
   Thank you so much, you make my day !A
   As the borders AND the restaurants and bars are closed over here (
   Belgium ) , I 'll try to find a way to sneak out of my devastated
   country.A
   Swimming, indeed, is an option
   Best
   Pat
   Candy 2862 - ADA 9628

   LeA mer. 10 fA(c)vr. 2021 A A 23:56, Larry Stock
   <[1]larrys at panteraparts.com> a A(c)critA :

     Patrick,
     Each box is 9"X15"X28" and weighs a tremendous 6 pounds each, so
     it's all density weighted for that precious Air cargo space.
     Buy a round tripA  ticket for about the same price and I'll buy you
     lunch. It will be good to see you again.
     Larry
     i>>?On 2/10/21, 12:20 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Patrick HALS"
     <[2]detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of
     [3]patrickhals at gmail.com> wrote:
     A  A  A  A Hi all !A
     A  A  A  A I have ordered some ( light ) parts from Larry Stock
     recently, but the
     A  A  A  A shipping chargesA are huge, and the delay is long.A
     A  A  A  A USPS does not provide a good recent experience either .
     A  A  A  A So, I was wondering if one of you would be flying to
     EuropeAA  in the
     A  A  A  A coming weeks, and could carry my stuff.
     A  A  A  A Shipping is twice as expensive as the parts'priceA !A
     A  A  A  A Thank you !A
     A  A  A  A Pat
     A  A  A  A Candy 2862 - ADA 9628
     A  A  _______________________________________________
     A  A  Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCA
     A  A  Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes
     A  A  DeTomaso mailing list
     A  A  [4]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
     A  A  To manage your subscription (change email address,
     unsubscribe, etc.) use the links above.
     A  A  Members who post to this list grant license to the list to
     forward any message posted here to all past, current, or future
     members of the list. They also grant the list owner permission to
     maintain an archive or approve the archiving of list messages.