[DeTomaso] Fwd: Hammer Price Portfolio Report - Saturday, February 6, 2021

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Feb 6 01:41:07 EST 2021

Based on the look of the car, I'd say they were most likely bidding in
Monopoly money.
;)

I mean the earlier look of the car, in the B/W photo with Tony looked
decent, with the wide flares and all.  But the abomination that was up
for auction?  Scuse' me, I gotta go find the chum bucket again.
Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
Spokane County ARES-RACES-ACS EC/RO
******************************
https://w7tsc.org
https://www.teampanteraracing.com

[1]https://w7tsc.org
[2]https://www.teampanteraracing.com

   I'm astonished this turd bid up to $193k! And the seller refused the
   offer.

   Two lunatics with bidder's paddles plus a third lunatic clutching the
   keys and refusing to let go!

   Mike
   Sent from my iPad
   Begin forwarded message:

nks above.

Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p
osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant
the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of lis
t messages.