[DeTomaso] Beautiful 1970 Mangusta for sale

Mike Drew mikeldrew at aol.com
Fri Dec 31 23:27:22 EST 2021

I’ve seen pics of this car and it looks spectacular. But the video makes it appear that they don’t really want to sell it. It’s shamefully bad. Who doesn’t know how to hold a camera horizontally by now?  Mike and Coleen Sheehan at Ferraris Online normally do a great job with their videos but this one is a joke.

I hope somebody makes an effort to show off this magnificent car properly…..

Mike

Sent from my iPad