[DeTomaso] Hot off the Press - interesting video - I think they need a better video editor

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 4 16:30:33 EST 2021

'Anteprima' in this case is more like anticlimax, I think!

The article reads as though De Tomaso of old has brought out a new car, but the new owners of the brand have no link to De Tomaso other than a purchased brand name.

That said I actually liked the prior video they produced: Isabelle - A love story with their new factor development driver Carmen Jorda. The car evokes a much greater appeal in the rawer racing trim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BT4G-8WnBo

Julian