[DeTomaso] How to ID Aussie heads??

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Wed Dec 1 23:28:54 EST 2021

All,

I currently have three pairs of iron closed-chamber cylinder heads. Two pairs are bare cylinder heads.  All three pairs are for sale.

One pair is complete and freshly rebuilt with no miles, but from what I can tell it was not a performance rebuild.

I was told one of the bare pairs is the desirable Australian closed-chamber heads.

If that is true then one of the two versions in this photograph would be Australian. I see distinct differences in the spark plug areas.

Can anyone tell from this photo, or provide other clues for me to check?

Thanks in advance,

Larry