[DeTomaso] NPC: Future cars will have a backdoor kill switch !

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Wed Dec 1 12:31:09 EST 2021

Your tax dollars at work.   Gotta hand it to these guys.  Making us
pay for, willingly build, and staff our future slave/prison society is
very clever indeed.  A testament to our monumental blindness and
stupidity.
Bienvenudo el planeta del diablo, mi amigos.   This is just the
beginning.
 Sent using Hushmail
On 11/30/2021 at 9:33 PM, "Don Thomas"
wrote:https://dailycaller.com/2021/11/29/barr-bidens-infrastructure-bill-contains-backdoor-kill-switch-for-cars/

Just another reason to own a classic. Plus stick shifts are harder to
hack.

:)

Best regards,
-dt