[DeTomaso] Fwd: [Bring a Trailer] New Comment On: Modified 1972 DeTomaso Pantera

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 29 12:51:10 EDT 2021

It has strong bidding and commentary this far, the BaT action is always at the end with the soft close and 2 min reset for each subsequent bid.

I almost guarantee you will regret selling it at some point, but you do have another, so the hard (costly) part would be to replicate this one, if you so desired. But it all depends what is next in replacing it to ease the pain, still targeting a GT40?

Good luck!
Julian