[DeTomaso] Anybody know this car and....

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Tue Aug 24 17:25:09 EDT 2021

Might its best use be to turn it into a Gr4 racer?  Racers aren't as upset
about crashes -- they happen (almost inevitably) to every racecar and the
cars are rebuilt.  $45,000 seems high though given what some of the rougher
complete cars are going for.  But, the seller says he has most of the parts
to put it back together.  I have lost interest now, though -- given the Buy
it Now price.

Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
*The Law Offices of Lisa & Lesko, LLC*
Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 480-442-0297

www.PatentIt.com <http://www.patentit.com/>

*Scottsdale Office* | *P*: 480.535.6656  |  *F:* 480.535.6628  |  *A:* 7689
East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

*Chicago Office *|* P:* 312.752.4357  |  *F:* 312.896.5633  |  *A:* 55 E.
Monroe Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603
This email is intended only for the recipient above and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
error please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.

On Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 2:05 PM Rich Hoppe <richbhoppe at gmail.com> wrote:

> maybe someone can buy one of the salvage cars in nevada that a good body
> fabricator could cut off the bad and weld on the good salvage part.
> A good metal guy can do it to save a car.
> Rich
>
> On Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 1:57 PM Julian Kift <julian_kift at hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>>    It has a Buy it Now of $44,500! A bit ambitious, but wouldn't be
>>    surprised to see it get to $25-30k. It looks like the roof and cab are
>>    not tweaked and the hardest part of the repair might be finding the
>>    sheet metal!
>>
>>    Julian

   Might its best use be to turn it into a Gr4 racer?A  Racers aren't as
   upset about crashes -- they happen (almost inevitably) to every
   racecarA and the cars are rebuilt.A  $45,000 seems high though given
   what some of the rougher complete cars are going for.A  But, the seller
   says he has most of the parts to put it back together.A  I have lost
   interest now, though -- given the Buy it Now price.
   A  A  A A

   On Tue, Aug 24, 2021 at 2:05 PM Rich Hoppe <[2]richbhoppe at gmail.com>