[DeTomaso] Concorso video

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Aug 22 23:11:16 EDT 2021

Oh yea... I miss those.  Usually right after that, I said "so, would you
like to sit in it?"  And their Dad would have to pick their jaw up off
the ground and encourage them to actually -do- it.  :)

More smiles to the mile, whether driving, or showing.
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
Spokane County ARES-RACES-ACS EC/RO
https://w7tsc.org
https://www.teampanteraracing.com