[DeTomaso] My car is on BAT

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 22 13:50:46 EDT 2021

Ed,

Looks great, good luck with the sale!

Just an FYI, the VIN actual and title discrepancy would likely be a killer for a NV buyer, it wouldn't get past the out of state VIN check. You may want to see what it would take to get the title corrected with AL DMV before the auction ends.

I had a buddy try and register a Sunbeam Tiger and NV DMV didn't like the fact the VIN tag rivets 'looked' new on the restoration and flat refused to title it.

Julian