[DeTomaso] One overlooked Pantera sale

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 11:46:44 EDT 2021

I think Mike is dead-on.  He wasn't saying one is preferred over the other.  He's just pointing out the value impact to modifying a stock car.

Frankly, I don't care.  If it makes you happy, do it.  Just don’t expect to get all of your money out of it.  If you plan to never sell, so what?

Btw, I drove my Pantera to Starbucks this morning.  Damn, it feels nice driving that car.

And someday, I might buy another Pantera.  If I do, it will be a GT5-S conversion.