[DeTomaso] Monterey Concorso

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Mon Aug 16 22:42:50 EDT 2021

All,

Good eye, Chuck.

But -1 for spelling. :)

I was speaking with Gary Spratling, the owner of the red Pantera we were standing next to. If you look closely at the front of the lime green Pantera you will see John in his blue jacket detailing his car.

2511 returned to Monterey almost exactly 6 years after the 2015 collision. A few shakedown issues still to deal with, but she handled her first 400 mile trip away from home with overall flying colors.

Larry