[DeTomaso] 1974 De Tomaso Pantera L | Gooding & Company

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 13:01:11 EDT 2021

 Mike,
    Just curious, the photos look good, did you physically inspect the car and there are underlying issues?
    Were you viewing this car as a candidate for a restoration to absolutely original?  I thought the most valuable cars were original that just needed cleaning, polish and wax?  Just wonder what the buyer was thinking, I'm guessing not a total restoration.

Ken