[DeTomaso] Tom Tjaarda, Master of Proportion Reviewed

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 09:39:43 EDT 2021

My copy arrived yesterday. Stunning photos, well organized and thoroughly
documented.  I’m going to learn something new from it every time I open it
for years to come!  I thought it was a little pricey but after just a few
seconds it revealed itself to be an incredible bargain.  Essential to
possess and peruse.

Tom’s work was absolute genius and I am just so grateful to experience a
small part of his work.

Sean
--
Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com http://spkorb.org (est 1994)