[DeTomaso] Tom Tjarda Book

Fred Foreman fred4man at att.net
Fri Aug 13 01:41:40 EDT 2021

Well, just yesterday I read the review about the new great Tom Tjarda book.  While attending the Pebble Beach Retro Auto (auto memorabilia) tent I saw and purchased a copy!Next door was the Gooding auction preview area.  Here is a photo of me with the book in front of an L-Pantera in the auction.Fred Foreman