[DeTomaso] NPC but car adjacent

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Fri Aug 6 11:17:59 EDT 2021

FWIW, we use Plexus on all of our Lexan/Plastic windows, light covers,
helmet face shields (obviously, with a soft clean cloth).  It won't repair
already scratched material but is the only thing we have found that doesn't
scratch the surface.
Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
*The Law Offices of Lisa & Lesko, LLC*
Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 480-442-0297

www.PatentIt.com <http://www.patentit.com/>

*Scottsdale Office* | *P*: 480.535.6656  |  *F:* 480.535.6628  |  *A:* 7689
East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

*Chicago Office *|* P:* 312.752.4357  |  *F:* 312.896.5633  |  *A:* 55 E.
Monroe Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603
This email is intended only for the recipient above and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
error please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.