[DeTomaso] Where is the paint code on the body tags?

Mike & Elizabeth mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 15:45:42 EDT 2021

I've never had a full set of tags (door tag, etc.) on 6328 and have a dealer
looking for details and asking if the paint code is included on the door or
pedal box plaques.  Is it?

The car is a Jan '71 build in the red-orange of the day and he wants to find
out if that was the original color.

Thanks, Mike Thomas