[DeTomaso] Aiming Kirks HID headlights???

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Tue Aug 3 19:19:05 EDT 2021

All,

2511‘s rebirth incorporates the 60mm HID headlights sold by Kirk Evans.

I am clear on aligning the low beams so both left hand sections of the LH and RH beams are even with each other.

I am unclear as to the left/right alignment of the low beams.

And I am unclear as to the alignment of hi beams, both up/down and left/right

Can anyone share their wisdom and advice on these issues?

Larry