[DeTomaso] Seeking 2.25” exhaust “S”

Mike Drew mikeldrew at aol.com
Thu Apr 29 18:43:58 EDT 2021

Larry,

You are just manufacturing problems for yourself. Your exhaust is now fully clearanced. It won’t get any worse than it is now, and the indentations created by the swaybars (arguably influenced slightly by the fact that your car was too low) will have zero effect on exhaust flow. The resonator tips will always be the restriction so changing the pipes won’t accomplish anything. Even if you raise your car up to the Euro factory ride height, your swaybars will soon clang similar indentations in the new pipes until they look just like your existing ones.

Bolt your mufflers on as-is and don’t look back….

Mike

Sent from my iPad