[DeTomaso] To Drop or Not to Drop

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 11:33:57 EDT 2021

FWIW, shortly before I purchased my first Pantera, I sat in a GT5-S with
dropped floor pans that Gary Hall had on display at the fun rally in Las
Vegas.  The overstuffed seats more than used up the additional headroom
provided by the dropped pans.  I fit better in an L-model with the flat
seats.  BTW, Gary brushed me off as a potential owner and lost a customer
that day.

Dan Jones