[DeTomaso] To Drop or Not to Drop

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Thu Apr 29 10:03:58 EDT 2021

Dear Julian,

       .....after another cup of coffee, I realize that our recommendations of the GT5 lowered pan then begs the question:

      Exactly how is the factory GT5 lowered pan different from the common "cut the pan; bend it down in back and weld in triangles"?

     I am sure the GT5 method is more extensive than the simpler dropped pan and I am very keen to understand the difference.

                                  Warmest regards, Chuck Engles