[DeTomaso] Pantera on Barn Find Hunter Reaction Series

Mike & Elizabeth mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 10:35:04 EDT 2021

I was tracking his restoration videos for a while on YouTube but he stopped
posting after about half-way through the rebuild.  Ice 72 Grp IV in one of
my favorite colors.  Don't care for the deck spoiler but that's just me.

This popped up on a new series on Barn Find Hunter called Reaction Series
based on submitted barn find resurrection stories submitted to him.  Nicely
done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJYm0sJ54qM

Is anyone familiar with this guy or the car?

Mike Thomas

Panteras Northwest