[DeTomaso] Headlight chrome trim bezel

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Wed Apr 21 00:48:16 EDT 2021

Barry,

Thanks.

Those markings are the exact markings that were on the reproduction trim rings Mike referenced at the Alfa Romeo dealer.

There seem to be multiple reproduction trim rings available, more readily seen on eBay Italy. The general pricing seems to show reproduction pairs priced well less than what the single rings were priced at on the Alfa site.

I enjoy tracking down the original source car for the shared parts on our cars. Especially when the vendors are no longer able to supply parts, it’s nice to be able to track down alternate sources.

Larry