[DeTomaso] Front upright question

George B gkb1968 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 20 22:47:50 EDT 2021

Thanks Mike and Forest!

My original is beat up from lack if maintenance by a previous owner. When I got my car the wheel bearing was shot and had a ton of lash. The spindle surface under the outer bearing race is fatigued with small chunks missing.  I will save the original. Would rather replace it now as I don't have time to deal with repairing it.

Anyone know of a torque spec for those arm bolts?

Thanks again,
George