[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] Re: Good Project for kids or grandkids. Learn aboutEngines

Dave Londry davel at trguys.com
Tue Apr 20 14:26:55 EDT 2021

Update - made it from Nanjing to Shanghai for air shipment.
Expected here 6 to 9 days.
No idea what's in the package though.
Today's update on EMS tracking
    Claims that it's in the air
Destination- Tracking consuming: 859 ms
    2021-04-15 11:31

    CNNCHD,China, International item has left originating country and is
    en route to Canada

    2021-04-15 10:11

    CNNCHA,China, International item processed in originating country

    2021-04-12 17:17

    China, International item mailed in originating country

--
Dave Londry
TRGuys.com

davel at trguys.com
Cell     604-721-2278
Skype    embeddedspaces

     A  A [1][[3]2]thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
     A  A signature_117325739
     A  A From: ehpantera [4]<[3]ehpantera at yahoo.com>
     A  A Date: Tuesday, April 20, 2021 at 8:56 AM
     A  A To: Jim Wallace [5]<[4]pantera_4220 at yahoo.com>, Terry Himes
     A  A [6]<[5]terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov>,
     [7]"[6]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com"
     A  A [8]<[7]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>, Chuck and Linda Huber
     A  A [9]<[8]lindahuber at cox.net>
     A  A Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [DeTomaso] Good Project for kids or
     grandkids.
     A  A Learn aboutEngines
     A  A I'm sure its coming from China and it might be tied up on one
     of the
     A  A ships in the backlog outside of Los Angeles.
     A  A Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
     A  A -------- Original message --------
     A  A From: Jim Wallace via DeTomaso
     [10]<[9]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
     A  A Date: 4/20/21 8:46 AM (GMT-05:00)
     A  A To: "'Himes, Terry (US 397C)'" [11]<[10]terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov>,
     A  A [[12]11]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com, Chuck and Linda Huber
     A  A [13]<[12]lindahuber at cox.net>
     [mailto:[[15]14]terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov]
     A [15][16]https://www.simpola.com/products/perfect-gift-full-metal-engin
     A  A [[17]16]thimes at jpl.nasa.gov[18]<mailto:[17]thimes at jpl.nasa.gov>
     A  A 1. mailto:[[21]20]thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
     etc.) use the links above.

   1. [24]mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   2. [25]mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
   3. [26]mailto:ehpantera at yahoo.com
   4. [27]mailto:pantera_4220 at yahoo.com
   5. [28]mailto:terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
   6. [29]mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   7. [30]mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   8. [31]mailto:lindahuber at cox.net
   9. [32]mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
  10. [33]mailto:terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
  11. [34]mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
  12. [35]mailto:lindahuber at cox.net
  13. [36]mailto:lindahuber at cox.net
  14. [37]mailto:terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
  15. [38]https://www.simpola.com/products/perfect-gift-full-metal-engine-assemb
  16. [39]mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
  17. [40]mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
  18. [41]mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
  20. [43]mailto:thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
  21. [44]mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com

nks above.

Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p