[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] Re: Provamo website and Chuck Melton not responding

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 20 11:23:05 EDT 2021

I work less than 10 minutes from Chuck's home.  If I don't hear back from him in the next couple days, I will pop by his house at lunch on Friday.I've added every email address I've ever had for Chuck to this message in hopes that one of them finds him, and finds him in good health.
Let us know how you are Chuck.  :)
Cheers!
Garth#4033