[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] NPC: Congrats to Terry on Ingenuity First Flight

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Mon Apr 19 11:20:50 EDT 2021

Very cool stuff -- congrats, and thank you!

Regards,

Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
*The Law Offices of Lisa & Lesko, LLC*
Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.com
Direct: 480-442-0297

www.PatentIt.com <http://www.patentit.com/>

*Scottsdale Office* | *P*: 480.535.6656  |  *F:* 480.535.6628  |  *A:* 7689
East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

*Chicago Office *|* P:* 312.752.4357  |  *F:* 312.896.5633  |  *A:* 55 E.
Monroe Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603
This email is intended only for the recipient above and may contain
confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
error please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank you.

On Mon, Apr 19, 2021 at 8:03 AM Himes, Terry (US 397C) via DeTomaso <

> Thanks to all the spacenuts (and lugnuts) out there.  Here is where to
> look.  Briefing is coming soon...
>
> https://mars.nasa.gov/technology/helicopter/#
>
> Terry
>

> "A Purple Heart proves you were smart enough to hatch a plan,
>  stupid enough to try it and lucky enough to survive!"
>
> Terry W. Himes
> JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
> Deep Space Exploration – Mission Operations
>
> Psyche
> Europa Lander Science Support Team
> Odyssey Sequence Team
> TGO Sequence Lead
> MEX Sequence Lead
> Spitzer Space Telescope Data Team
> Dawn Spacecraft Team
>

> Phone: (818) 393-6261
> Cell:     (818) 653-8213
> thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
>

> On 4/19/21, 7:39 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Mike & Elizabeth" <
> detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of
> mbefthomas2 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>     Hey, congrats to the team on the Ingenuity first flight there on
> Mars.  Well
>     done!
>
>     Mike Thomas
>
>     Panteras Northwest

> the links above.

> the archiving of list messages.
-------------- next part --------------
   Very cool stuff -- congrats, and thank you!
   Regards,A
   Steven G. Lisa, Esq.
   The Law Offices of Lisa & Lesko, LLC
   Email: SteveLisa at PatentIt.comA
   Direct: 480-442-0297
   [1]www.PatentIt.com
   Scottsdale OfficeA |A P:A 480.535.6656A  |A A F:A 480.535.6628A
   |A A A:A 7689 East Paradise Lane, Suite 2, Scottsdale, AZ 85260

   Chicago OfficeA |A P: 312.752.4357A  |A  F: 312.896.5633A  |A  A: 55 E.
   Monroe Street, Suite 3800, Chicago, IL 60603
   This email is intended only for the recipient above and may contain
   confidential and privileged information. If you received this email in
   error please destroy it and indicate such by return email to me. Thank
   you.

   On Mon, Apr 19, 2021 at 8:03 AM Himes, Terry (US 397C) via DeTomaso

     Thanks to all the spacenuts (and lugnuts) out there.A  Here is where
     to look.A  Briefing is coming soon...
     [3]https://mars.nasa.gov/technology/helicopter/#
     Terry
     A stupid enough to try it and lucky enough to survive!"
     Terry W. Himes
     JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
     Deep Space Exploration a Mission Operations
     Psyche
     Europa Lander Science Support Team
     Odyssey Sequence Team
     TGO Sequence Lead
     MEX Sequence Lead
     Spitzer Space Telescope Data Team
     Dawn Spacecraft Team
     Phone: (818) 393-6261
     Cell:A  A  A (818) 653-8213
     [4]thimes at jpl.nasa.gov
     i>>?On 4/19/21, 7:39 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Mike & Elizabeth"
     <[5]detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of
     [6]mbefthomas2 at gmail.com> wrote:
     A  A  Hey, congrats to the team on the Ingenuity first flight there
     on Mars.A  Well
     A  A  done!
     A  A  Mike Thomas
     A  A  Panteras Northwest