[DeTomaso] Heater Core AC Connection Thread Size Needed

Dick Koch redcatman74 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 15:57:42 EDT 2021

FYI, see attached AN fitting size chart.

Dick Koch - Atlanta

-------------- next part --------------
   FYI, see attached AN fitting size chart.
   Dick Koch - Atlanta

   On Sun, Apr 18, 2021, 1:14 PM Mike & Elizabeth
   <[1]mbefthomas2 at gmail.com> wrote:

     Thanks Larry.A  Not sure of high-pressure from low pressure side.A
     All I can see is that one is a male threaded fitting, the other a
     femaile threaded nut on the end of the tube coming from the AC side
     of the core.A  Also, there are two male fittings on the condenser,
     one larger than the other.A  Are those also AN-6 and AN-10?A  See
     attached pics.
     Thanks, Mike