[DeTomaso] Fwd: Hammer Price Portfolio Report - Sunday, April 11, 2021

Mike Drew mikeldrew at aol.com
Mon Apr 12 10:51:35 EDT 2021

Julian,

Here is the car you reference:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/RTHPNRA08471/RTHPNRA08471.asp

I was amazed when I stumbled across it, for sale in a collector car lot a block from my hotel.

I believe the factory didn’t build it originally with the 8471 VIN. I think they took existing cars and renumbered them, for some reason?  Perhaps to enable them to sell 1974 cars as ‘new’ in 1978?

Mike

Sent from my iPad

   [1]http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/RTHPNRA08471/
[...]

   any