[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] Fwd: Hammer Price Portfolio Report - Sunday, April 11, 2021

Himes, Terry (US 397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun Apr 11 22:39:06 EDT 2021

1979?  Was there any cars rolling out in 1979?  You would be the one know?

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Space Exploration – Mission Operations

Psyche
Europa Lander Science Support Team
Odyssey Sequence Team
TGO Sequence Lead
MEX Sequence Lead
Spitzer Space Telescope Data Team
Dawn Spacecraft Team

Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov

On 4/11/21, 6:54 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Mike Drew via DeTomaso" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:

    Guys,

    This is a strange one. It sounds like an oddball car, but we can’t know because there are NO photos or VIN info in the auction listing???

    https://urldefense.us/v3/__https://www.mecum.com/lots/HA0421-457943/1979-detomaso-pantera/__;!!PvBDto6Hs4WbVuu7!awQldltiyZf0qQ5I04g3knbrUPhnCkPYNdKO-Wxrlbb7w7g5EVI_N9vfx-k0DZ9Lz1fdIw$

    No surprise that it was a no-sale!

    Mike

    Sent from my iPad