[DeTomaso] My 73L #5909 For Sale

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 29 12:34:54 EDT 2020

 Mike has parts on ebay all the time, but his wife, I think Beverly, lists them.
Ken

    On Tuesday, September 29, 2020, 9:06:50 AM PDT, Dave McManus <dave at damardirect.com> wrote:

 Very nice looking car. Good luck.
You mentioned Mike Mayberry. I haven't heard his name in a very long time. Anyone know how he is doing. I remember buying parts from him and sold a few to him. Always was a great guy.

IndyDave