[DeTomaso] My 73L #5909 For Sale

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Mon Sep 28 15:47:11 EDT 2020

Hey Guys (and Gals) --
After 14 delightful years of owning #5909, I have decided to put her
up for a quick sale.
By "quick sale" I mean that I will be happy to part with the car
without the slightest attempt to squeeze top dollar out of a buyer.
(This also means that I will not be detailing every little nook and
cranny.)  A good home for her means more to me than the $$.
Very reliable driver car, 24K on the clock, SoCal location, all the
usual upgrades (and a few more), everything works, great candidate for
stock resto, original everything (as far as I know) that I received at
purchase (Mike Mayberry 2006) has been retained.  (But of course, no
Motorcraft carb).
I am putting together an info/history/photo package which will be sent
via email to all interested parties upon request.
John
 Sent using Hushmail