[DeTomaso] Help with Modifications

LARRY FINCH fresnofinches at aol.com
Sun Sep 27 19:13:43 EDT 2020

if you go to the effort to remove your OEM tubes there is another option besides the stainless steel tubes Gerry mentioned. During the reassembly of 2511 I elected to remove the tubing that was in place and I replaced it with 5/8 inch silicone hose purchased from eBay. I was very impressed with the flexibility and ease of installation using this hose.

Cost for two 10 foot lengths was about $125 and you should get silicon-compatible clamps, also.