[DeTomaso] Rear Wheel Bearing

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Fri Sep 25 17:14:11 EDT 2020

Those are the original style axle bearings that had outer tin seals and were actually packed with grease in the center of the upright between the bearings. The new bearings are sealed, so you no longer need the tin outer seals. You also may have  larger issues if they have already rotated on the axles requiring the replacement of the axles  and maybe the inner spacers if it's gone on  long enough.
Larry Stock - Pantera Parts