[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] Re: Paint protective film

Himes, Terry (US 397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Sep 22 15:34:05 EDT 2020

"The First Cut is the Deepest"   <Cat Stevens>

Terry

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Space Exploration – Mission Operations

Dawn Spacecraft Team
Europa Lander Science Support Team
TGO Sequence Lead
MEX Sequence Lead
Odyssey Sequence Team
Spitzer Space Telescope Data Team

Phone: (818) 393-6261
Cell:     (818) 653-8213
thimes at jpl.nasa.gov

On 9/22/20, 12:21 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Garth Rodericks via DeTomaso" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:

     All good points!  And I drive mine, quite a bit more than most.  Actually, just got the first stone chip in my new paint on Friday - it's on the top of the rear passenger fender hump, and resulted from a stone that shot out at an angle from a semi I was passing in the lane to my right...  Disgusted!  Gotta have that repaired right away because its location bugs the heck outta me!