[DeTomaso] Paint protective film

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 22 15:21:27 EDT 2020

 All good points!  And I drive mine, quite a bit more than most.  Actually, just got the first stone chip in my new paint on Friday - it's on the top of the rear passenger fender hump, and resulted from a stone that shot out at an angle from a semi I was passing in the lane to my right...  Disgusted!  Gotta have that repaired right away because its location bugs the heck outta me!