[DeTomaso] Paint protective film

Erik Kolstoe ekolstoe at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 11:34:43 EDT 2020

If this helps, The product used on my car is a 3M product, which I feel
pretty good about.

-------------- next part --------------

   On Tue, Sep 22, 2020 at 8:33 AM Erik Kolstoe <[1]ekolstoe at gmail.com>
   wrote:

   I just had the nose of my car done by a professional. It is not cheap.
   I was quoted $1,200 and $1,800 for just the nose. I had the front area
   around the grill and front bumpers, top of fenders and the hood and
   headlightsA done. I went with the $1,200 cost as that installer was
   also recommended by a friend who had theirA Porsche 911 wrapped in an
   orange color. It is very hard to see the lines of the applied product.
   Things to think about, how much will it costA to fix the paint if it
   gets rock chips, and when you think about getting a whole car wrapped,
   it is in the $3,000 to $6,000 range, it is not so bad. They have to
   custom cut all of the pieces.A