[DeTomaso] Paint protective film

Scott Mead Photography scott at scottmeadphotography.com
Tue Sep 22 00:01:43 EDT 2020

Hi All,

I just spent the last couple of days touching up, color sanding and buffing the paint on 5638, and now I’m thinking of protecting all the energy I’ve invested in the paint. That said, I’m thinking of having a clear protective film installed (AKA clear bra). Have any of you had this installed on your Pantera(s), and if so, have you only done the nose, or is it better to go the entire front of the car, rockers and rear valence? Is there a particular brand that performs best?

Thanks in advance,

Scott Mead