[DeTomaso] Ford era Panteras

Scott Carpenter scscottc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 14:55:01 EDT 2020

So is it a good or bad thing if my '71 still has the Dash1?

Scott

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 1:00 PM Mike Drew via DeTomaso <

-------------- next part --------------

     <[4]mdmcdougal at gmail.com> wrote:

     >> i>>?A  A Talking with a guy that worked at the San Jose Ford
     plant in 1970's. He
     >>A  says they installed the drivetrain in new Panteras at that
     plant. The
     >>A  cars came off the ship at the port right there. Never heard
     this
     >>A  before.AA  True or not ?
     >>A  Mike McDougalAA  # 3482
     >>
     >> To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe,
     etc.) use the links above.

     >> Members who post to this list grant license to the list to
     forward any message posted here to all past, current, or future
     members of the list. They also grant the list owner permission to
     maintain an archive or approve the archiving of list messages.

     etc.) use the links above.

     etc.) use the links above.