[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] Re: Ford era Panteras

Rich Hoppe richbhoppe at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 14:36:49 EDT 2020

We all have the should of could of stories.
Kind of pantera related.
I was looking to buy my white pantera.
A friend of mine wanted me to buy some land here in the desert.
Instead I bought my pantera.
The Mayo Clinic sits on the land we were buying for cheap.
Oh well I am still enjoying the car.
Rich

Sent from my iPhone