[DeTomaso] Cable Routing for a dropped battery

Mike & Elizabeth mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 15:10:33 EDT 2020

As part of the resto of 6328 I will be having doing a dropped battery box in
the frunk.  What is the collective wisdom for routing of the battery cables
when you do this?  I'd like to have all of the cables concealed so likely
have to relocate the frame ground stud from the back of the frunk where it
is behind the battery now.

What have those who have dropped done?

Thanks

Mike Thomas