[DeTomaso] Need Collective Wisdom: To Undercoat or Not?

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 08:06:23 EDT 2020

Yes, undercoat.

On 9/19/20, 1:56 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Pantdino via DeTomaso" <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:

       Regarding the bed liner stuff- how much does that stuff weigh?  I
       suspect it weights considerably more than rubberized undercoating. If
       you subscribe to the theory that weight is a bad thing, then that is
       something to consider. Also, as mentioned, if it has a rough surface it
       will be very difficult to clean in the wheel wells.
       Jim