[DeTomaso] Need Collective Wisdom: To Undercoat or Not?

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 17:48:35 EDT 2020

Good:
-It's the stock appearance
-It protects the underside from chips
-Seals lines where metal touches metal, make sure water can drain
-Provides a certain measure of noise and heat protection, consider spraying
noise/heat insulation instead - it looks pretty much the same

Bad:
-If any rust remains it will hide it and it can spread underneath
-Some people don't like the look

Prob more as well.

Jeff
6559