[DeTomaso] Need Collective Wisdom: To Undercoat or Not?

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 15:35:38 EDT 2020

All,

Please give me your opinions and wisdom on undercoating: should someone
re-undercoat after a complete strip down and removal of all old
undercoating and subsequent painting? Why or why not? How about replacing
undercoating with a bedliner product?

I'm stripping undercoating off the bottom of my car and I can't stand the
stuff. I have to admit that it isn't hiding stuff on my car and appears to
have done an okay job of rust prevention.

Corey