[DeTomaso] springs and shocks

Rich Hoppe richbhoppe at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 18:24:10 EDT 2020

 I am sorting all my parts so that one shed has all the original parts for
my round door car.
Another shed for the race car etc.
Make it easier for the wife to deal with it if I am no longer available.

I have a loose set of factory springs and shocks.
I think the longer springs are for the rear and the short springs are the
front.
*Are the front and rear shocks different?  How can I tell whic is which?*

I have Aristan shocks with the stickers still on them and I want to install
the correct original springs to them.
Thanks

Rich