[DeTomaso] My 72 #4336 on BaT - UPDATE

Mark Pinson mark.pinson at verizon.net
Tue Sep 15 16:42:27 EDT 2020

 My car didn't meet the reserve on Bring a Trailer, so it looks like I'll be keeping it at least for the time being.  Can't really say I'm sorry, because the prospective sale was bittersweet.
The funniest part about the whole thing was the number of Pantera "experts" that are out there who were eager to share their expertise with me.  Just proves again what a valuable resource the REAL Pantera community is to Pantera owners.
Thanks to all; I hope to see you down the road very soon!
 Mark