[DeTomaso] Headlight shake fix

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Sat Sep 12 20:40:31 EDT 2020

Dear Dick,

              I was thinking about this very thing today.  I left after sunrise and drove through a hundred miles of fog with my headlights up and was reminded of the Pantera headlight shake.  I could not recall what the fix is, but I do recall that it does exist.  I am keen to hear what it is.

                             Warmest regards, Chuck Engles