[DeTomaso] Headlight shake fix

Dick Koch redcatman74 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 13:12:57 EDT 2020

In my latest refresh of my Pantera, I am doing several improvements I never
got to before,, one of which is the headlight shake. I know this has been
covered before, so if anybody can remember what they did to fix the
problem, I would appreciate telling me what they did to remedy it.

Dick Koch - Atlanta